Monday, December 12, 2005

It's the birthday boy ......... again !


Well, I am a year older and what a year I have had, but we wont go into that!


" On Saturday I bought my Birthday present, but I dont know what it is yet, until the wife gives it to me tomorrow..."



Well, the present I recieved today (which I had no idea about (my fingers were crossed), was a network kit for my desktop and my laptop. Well I got the laptop working through the network and I think I will wait until tomorrow to sort out the desktop. It only took me two hours and most of that was on the phone to Netgear and BT broadband help line. Oh well, atleast its working now.

7 comments:

AnnieAngel said...

Happy belated Birthday Mike!

Mike Smith said...

Thank You ......

AnnieAngel said...

I love that doll in your avatar, I collect stuffed dolls. What's it called?

Mike Smith said...

I have no name for my doll (avatar), but its a sad story ...

My next door neighbour (Jack) for about 18 years and who I got on with very well, died of a illness. Anyway that was a November. On 12th December (which is my birthday) that same year his wife came in and gave me the doll, and told me it was the last thing Jack had bought, that was my birthday present. I cried a little.....

AnnieAngel said...

Oh wow. I don't know what to say, I'm sorry for your loss. :( I think you should call the doll Jacky and I think it's wonderful that on your birthday you had a present from him.

(((hugs)))

Mike Smith said...

Thank You for the (((hugs)))

Mike Smith said...

do you have a IM ? maybe we could have a chat sometime?
Mine is on my profile ....